- adj. 有教养的；人工培养的；讲究的
- 1.Are they natural or cultured pearls?
- 2.I am still far away to become as well-cultured as these two characters, but I am really on my way.
- 3.Methods :Selecting the common skin fungal that they had been cultured and taking any of them like a small grain of rice to directly transplant it culture medium surface with medicines .
- 1.marked by refinement in taste and manners
- 有教养的; 有修养的; 讲究的; 培养的;
- cultured pearl
- 养珠,养殖珍珠; 养殖珍珠; 人工养殖珍珠; 养珠养殖珍珠;
- cultured milk
- 发酵奶; 酸奶; 发酵乳;
- cultured man
- cultured stones