- n. 镖；飞镖；标枪；猛冲
- 1.A mouse darted out of the closet and ran across the room.
- 2.Near view, forsythia flowers are four flaps, each flap like a little dart.
- 3.They go like an ox to the slaughter, till a dart strikes through their liver.
- 1.a small narrow pointed missile that is thrown or shot
- 2.a tapered tuck made in dressmaking
- 3.a sudden quick movement
- 1.move along rapidly and lightly; skim or dart
- 2.run or move very quickly or hastily
- 3.move with sudden speed
- (死)褶; 死褶 褶; 死折; 死摺;
- breast dart
- 胸褶; 胸省;
- side dart
- 横省; 胁省;
- waist dart
- 腰省; 裙腰省;
- Sea Dart
- 海标枪; 海镖; 空导弹;