- n. 隔音材料，消音材料；减弱
- 1.Thick walls deaden the noise from the street.
- 2.Conformity almost always leads to a deadening of individual creativity and energy.
- 3.New to the flagship is a new form of sound deadening mat that has improved noise reducing properties and is lighter than conventional materials.
- 1.the act of making something futile and useless (as by routine)
- 2.so lacking in interest as to cause mental weariness
- 隔音材料; 消去; 隔阻; 消声处理;
- sound deadening
- 消声; 消音，隔音; 隔音法; 消音;
- deadening felt
- sound-deadening paint
- varnish for deadening sound