- vi. 死，死亡
- 1.The room gave an impression of decease.
- 2.The decease rate in that country is very high.
- 3.In 5968 number traffic accidents, 6815 were injured 560 were death and the number of decease rose wp year by year.
- 1.the event of dying or departure from life
- 2.pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- 死亡; 已死的; 死，死亡; 亡故;
- physiological decease
- T bohemian decease
- decease die pass away
- death decease demise die doom end perish tomb