- n. 决定，决心；决议
- 1.Tyson decisioned his opponent by a point score rather than a knockout.
- 2.All of us regret for the decision.
- 3.Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
- 1.a position or opinion or judgment reached after consideration
- 2.the act of making up your mind about something
- 3.(boxing) a victory won on points when no knockout has occurred
- 4.the outcome of a game or contest
- 5.the trait of resoluteness as evidenced by firmness of character or purpose
- 制定; 决定; 决定 判断; 决定书;
- procurement decision
- decision analysis
- 决策分析; 決策分析; 决策分析法; 决定计划分析;
- Decision Maker
- 决策人; 决策者; 决定者; 判定装置;
- investment decision
- 投资决策; 投資決策; 投资方案;