- n. 奉献；献身
- 1.I really appreciate your dedication to this project.
- 2.The selfless dedication of his sunflower quiet door life. I like sunflowers.
- 3.Educating is a career that calls for patience and devotion. One can never be a good teacher without dedication.
- 1.complete and wholehearted fidelity
- 2.a ceremony in which something (as a building) is dedicated to some goal or purpose
- 3.a message that makes a pledge
- 4.a short message (as in a book or musical work or on a photograph) dedicating it to someone or someth
- 5.the act of binding yourself (intellectually or emotionally) to a course of action
- 奉献; 专用; 贡献，献身给，题词; 献辞;
- Job Dedication
- Dedication Spirit
- Dedication devotion
- Dedication Verses