- n. 扣除，减除；推论；减除额
- n. addition
- 1.Deduction labor possesses the attributes of socialization and stratification.
- 2.Instead of solving models "by hand", using economists' powers of deduction, he proposes simulating economies on the computer.
- 3.Metaphysics deduction of the landscape transformation of concepts Fruitful Imagination to get a new landscape aesthetic significance.
- 1.a reduction in the gross amount on which a tax is calculated; reduces taxes by the percentage fixed
- 2.an amount or percentage deducted
- 3.something that is inferred (deduced or entailed or implied)
- 4.reasoning from the general to the particular (or from cause to effect)
- 5.the act of subtracting (removing a part from the whole)
- 6.the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise
- 扣除(额); 扣除; 扣减; 演绎法;
- permitted deduction
- Deduction total
- 扣除额合计; 扣减额合计;
- Wage Deduction
- 工资扣除额; 工资扣款; 工资扣除除额; 工资扣除;
- income deduction
- 收益扣减项目; 收益减项; 所得扣除项目; 收入扣除,收入扣除项目;