- n. 通货紧缩；放气
- 1.Inflation will continue to fall, although Japan will again suffer from deflation.
- 2.The risk of deflation is exacerbated by rising unemployment and falling incomes because of less overtime and a huge cut in summer bonuses.
- 3.This, I believe, would cause the mother of all financial market crises – a bond market crash – to be followed by depression and deflation.
- 1.(geology) the erosion of soil as a consequence of sand and dust and loose rocks being removed by the
- 2.a contraction of economic activity resulting in a decline of prices
- 3.the act of letting the air out of something
- 通货紧缩; 通货收缩; 通缩; 风蚀;
- deflation furrows
- deflation valve
- 放气阀; 放气活门; 释义：放气阀; 放气活门 交通;
- deflation sleeve
- 放气套管; 放气套简;
- deflation ratio