- vt. 注定；命定；预定
- 1.His parents destined him for a career at the Bar.
- 2.Interview means exam and competition. Someone destine to failure. I don't want to wash out anyone, but I had to.
- 3.When a person come to love you of time, please don't ask him why love you, because this is also destine, impossible change.
- 1.decree or designate beforehand
- 2.design or destine
- 洽谈室; 注定，预定; 注定; 预定;
- destine for
- 驶往; 预定; 前往;
- Destine in the fate
- to destine to
- destine engage prearrange preconcert schedule