- adj. 确定的；决定的
- a. definitive
- 1.If requested, Haina can inform and internal measurement method used to determinate any given value presented.
- 2.There are two determinate factors to currency supply capacity: one is currency IER, the other is basic currency.
- 3.However, there are bifurcation and controversy about non-thermal effect which is being studied and has no determinate conclusion.
- 1.precisely determined or limited or defined; especially fixed by rule or by a specific and constant c
- 2.not continuing to grow indefinitely at the apex
- 3.supplying or being a final or conclusive settlement
- 确定的; 一定的; 有定; 决定的;
- der Determinate
- determinate region
- 有限区域; 确定区域;
- determinate service
- determinate variation