- vt. 决定；判决；使…下定决心
- 1.He determined that he would travel to New York this summer holiday.
- 2.Determine the camber factor.
- 3.Consumers is to determine the success of our referees.
- 1.establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study
- 2.shape or influence; give direction to
- 3.fix conclusively or authoritatively
- 4.decide upon or fix definitely
- 5.reach, make, or come to a decision about something
- 6.fix in scope; fix the boundaries of; the tree determines the border of the property
- 7.settle conclusively; come to terms
- 8.find out, learn, or determine with certainty, usually by making an inquiry or other effort
- 决定; 限定; 决心; 决心,决定;
- determine to
- Determine Budget
- DTRM Determine
- determine upon