- adj. 分化型；已分化的；可区分的
- 1.Hepatoma cells are differentiated tumor cells derived from liver.
- 2.In this sense, there are three types of life cycles that utilize sexual reproduction, differentiated by the location of the organisms phase(s).
- 3.Specifically, the effects of disease must be reliably differentiated from those related to growth and development and to the immaturity of the developing respiratory system.
- 1.made different (especially in the course of development) or shown to be different
- 2.exhibiting biological specialization; adapted during development to a specific function or environme
- 分化型; 被区分的; 区别，分化; 释义：分化的,鉴别的,区别,分化;
- poorly differentiated
- 分化不良; 化不良; 低分化; 释义：低分化的,分化不良的;
- differentiated dike
- 分异岩脉; 分异化岩脉;
- differentiated intrusion
- differentiated crying