- adj. 厌腻的；充满厌恶的
- 1.Any words and deeds that underestimate netizen intelligence quotient can suffer only disgustful and mock.
- 2.Well-known, fly is with the life in foul environment, transmit tens of planting bacteria and suffer people disgustful, be labelled " the four pests " one of.
- 3.The attractive mental that if it were not for has evil cult quality is crooked truth heretical ideas, all " mistake " opinion on public affairs escapes to be not dropped by disgustful destiny.
- 1.highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust
- 厌腻的; 令人厌恶的; 因厌恶而产生的; 深恶痛绝的;
- cheesed disgustful