- vt. 扭曲；使失真；曲解
- v. untwist
- 1.Arthritis had distorted her fingers.
- 2.Get your facts first, and then you can distort then as much as you like.
- 3.This corollary explains why taxes adversely affect the allocation of resources: Taxes distort prices and thus the decisions of households and firms.
- 1.make false by mutilation or addition; as of a message or story
- 2.form into a spiral shape
- 3.twist and press out of shape
- 4.affect as in thought or feeling
- 5.alter the shape of (something) by stress
- 扭曲; (使)变形,扭曲; 扭曲,曲解; 失真;
- Free Distort
- distort markets
- Distort filters
- distort misinformation