- [dai'və:dʒənsi, di-]
- n. 分离；分歧
- n. divergence
- 1.In case of divergency in interpretation, the English text shall prevail.
- 2.Based on the proper analysis model, optimization of suspenders drawing and adjusting of construction divergency are discussed.
- 3.The study of later scholars concentrated on when did he go to Luoyang, his career in Luoyang and analysis of his work. The opinion of Luji had much divergency.
- 1.an infinite series that has no limit
- 2.the act of moving away in different direction from a common point
- 发散; 分散; 分歧; 分岐;
- coefficient of divergency