- n. 医生；博士
- 1.He doctored her back to health.
- 2.His wish is to become a doctor.
- 3.Is she a doctor or a worker?
- 1.a licensed medical practitioner
- 2.(Roman Catholic Church) a title conferred on 33 saints who distinguished themselves through the orth
- 3.children take the roles of physician or patient or nurse and pretend they are at the physician's off
- 4.a person who holds Ph.D. degree (or the equivalent) from an academic institution
- 1.alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive
- 2.give medical treatment to
- 3.restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
- 博士; 医师; 医师，博士; 印花刮刀;
- mad doctor
- 精神病科医生（不是“发疯的医生”）; 精神病科医生(不是“发疯的医生”); 精神病科医生（不是"发疯的医生"）; 精神病科医生 （不是“发疯的医生”）;
- ENT doctor
- doctor sweet
- 脱除硫醇的石油产品; 脱除硫醇的石油产榀; 脱除硫醇的石油;
- Resident Doctor
- 住院医师; 住院部医师;