- [drɑ:f'ti:, dræf'ti:]
- n. 被征召入伍者
- 1.Jack Mallory, a draftee American dentist, drilled the message in Morse code into General Hideki Tojo's dentures while the general was imprisoned in occupied Japan.
- 2.Shali, as everyone called him, had entered the army as a draftee and risen through the ranks to his current position as the commander of NATO and U. S. forces in Europe.
- 3.Authority: 1) the draftee requisition quota review system should be transparent and fair, and allow requisition agency to be involved in personnel planning and quota augmentation;
- 1.someone who is drafted into military service
- 入伍者; (美)应征入伍者; （美）应征入伍者; 被征召入伍者;
- DRAFTEE DAFFY