- n. 图画；牵引；素描术
- 1.Suppose that you write a drawing program.
- 2.She has talent in drawing portraits / cartoons.
- 3.We learn dancing, singing, swimming and drawing.
- 1.an illustration that is drawn by hand and published in a book or magazine
- 2.a representation of forms or objects on a surface by means of lines
- 3.the creation of artistic pictures or diagrams
- 4.players buy (or are given) chances and prizes are distributed by casting lots
- 5.act of getting or draining something such as electricity or a liquid from a source
- 6.the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- 拉（件）; 引伸加工; 拉拔; 拉制法;
- Drawing machines
- 拔丝机; 拉伸机; 插丝机;
- engineering drawing
- 工程绘图; 工程图; 工程画; 工程图样;
- part drawing
- 零件图; 详图; 零件; 零件装配图;
- details drawing
- 零件详图; 详细图; 具体图; 详细机械类图;