- adj. 渴望的；热切的；热心的
- a. uneager
- 1.Investors are eager to invest in us.
- 2.How eager Mike is to stay with his father!
- 3.In difficult times, people are eager to help strangers in need.
- 1.a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow es
- 2.having or showing keen interest or intense desire or impatient expectancy
- 3.marked by active interest and enthusiasm
- 渴望; 渴望的，热切的; 热心于; 怒潮;
- Johnny Eager
- 双雄喋血; 热血强人;
- eager for
- 渴望; 渴望,; 迫切要; 渴求…;
- eager spectators
- Helps eager