- n. 奔放；兴高采烈；沸腾；冒泡
- 1.She burst into the room with her usual ebullience, and immediately started talking to everyone.
- 2.Introduce the process flow, major equipment and the plant features of multistage ebullience fluidized calcination cooling technology.
- 3.The first members' meeting of English is successful. It's anticipation for me our members can speak English well. they are ebullience of leaning English.
- 1.overflowing with eager enjoyment or approval
- 沸腾; 奔放; 起泡; 充溢;
- ebullience lifelessness
- ebullience calm restraint