- adj. 外地的；外来的
- 1.But there is a choice of 2 kinds of reading and writing tests , -- either ecdemic academic or general training.
- 2.Providing enterprise with ecdemic human resource meeting the demand of enterprise as well as coordinated process service.
- 3.Then the shooting was fired later and two men wounded, one falls down in blood, and another escape in a car with a ecdemic license, covering his neck with hand.
- 1.of or relating to a disease that originates outside the locality in which it occurs
- 非地方性的，外地的，外来的; 外地的; 非地方性的; 非地;
- ecdemic disease
- ecdemic out-of-town