- vt. 引出；演绎；使显出
- 1.The output signal of SAW gyroscope is a voltage signal, concluded from the principle of SAW gyroscope and the principle formula educe.
- 2.Introduce low quantity of heat gas applied in heating furnace. Educe the mathematical model between hearth temperature and preheated air temperature.
- 3.Normal cornea is in stabile angiogenic privilege statement with many factors' effect, which is also the basement for cornea to educe normal physiology functions.
- 1.deduce (a principle) or construe (a meaning)
- 2.develop or evolve from a latent or potential state
- 引出; 引出演泽出; 引出,令显出; 离析;
- educe from
- 演绎出; 推断出;
- toq educe losses
- Elementary Educe ion and Teaching
- educe all that is best in