- n. [化]风化；开花；粉化
- 1.The observers who chanced to be present at the house of old Jolyon Forsyte in Stanhope Gate, might have seen the highest efflorescence of the Forsytes.
- 2.Color cement concrete is prone to form white efflorescence on the surface after a period of time, that is because of the salt out phenomenon of cement .
- 3.Methods I. indigotica was sampled at a fixed period. At each stage, the growth of seedling and root system was recorded, blooming and seedy condition was recorded in efflorescence.
- 1.the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- 2.any red eruption of the skin
- 3.the time and process of budding and unfolding of blossoms
- 4.a powdery deposit on a surface
- 风化; 粉化; 开花; 泛白;
- lime efflorescence
- brick efflorescence
- film efflorescence
- crystal efflorescence