- abbr. 预期损失（Expected Loss）
- 1.The strongest El Niňo on record, from 1997 to 1998, registered water temperatures as high as nine degrees above normal.
- 2.Standing in the airport, it was as if I had a photo of "el combine" (that's what we called ourselves) in my empty hand.
- 3.Mr El-Badri warned that biofuel production could prove unsustainable in the medium term as it competed with food supplies.
- 1.angular distance above the horizon (especially of a celestial object)
- 2.a railway that is powered by electricity and that runs on a track that is raised above the street le
- 电致发光; 雅诗兰黛; 表达式语言; 场致发光;
- El Matador
- 缉毒神鹰; 缉毒风云; 斗牛士; 缉毒斗士;
- EL NIDO
- 爱妮岛; 爱尼岛; 埃尔尼多; 爱昵岛;
- El Mundo
- 世界报; 世界日报; 西班牙世界报; 世界報;
- El Colibri