- v. 呈现（embody的过去式及过去分词形式）；具体表达
- 1.The experiments of ten scientists were embodied in the report.
- 2.The view of writing insists that literary creation and influence is embodied in acceptability.
- 3.The permission to do so was embodied in a proclamation, whereby the conqueror endeavoured to justify his claim to the Babylonian throne.
- 1.expressed by
- 2.possessing or existing in bodily form
- 体化; 被实现的;
- Embodied Philosophy
- embodied mind
- 体验性; 具身的心智;
- embodied history
- embodied experiences