- adj. 全神贯注的；专心致志的
- 1.Engrossed in his book he forgot the time.
- 2.One evening, he wandered through the suburbs. Engrossed with the skies, he fell accidentally into a deep well.
- 3.The kindergartner was so engrossed in the cupcakes his mother brought to his class on that he didn't notice the enormous wrapped box off to the side.
- 1.giving or marked by complete attention to
- 2.written formally in a large clear script, as a deed or other legal document
- 全神贯注的; 专心; 大字书写的;
- Engrossed in Reading
- be engrossed in
- 热衷于; 全神贯注于; 热中于; 热心于;