- adj. 开明的；文明的；进步的；被启发的
- 1.As long as you work for an enlightened employer.
- 2.The enlightened man highlighted his mighty insight into the fright.
- 3.It permits a few enlightened individuals to weaken the iron grip and will of reactionary forces which hold and abuse power.
- 1.people who have been introduced to the mysteries of some field or activity
- 2.highly educated; having extensive information or understanding
- 3.having knowledge and spiritual insight
- 4.freed from illusion
- 5.having or based on relevant experience
- 文明的; 开明的; 启迪; 开通的，开明的;
- Enlightened Nature
- civilized enlightened
- Enlightened Judgements
- enlightened absolutism