- n. 拥护；信奉；订婚
- 1.Yes, as the marriage ring of the great espousal hereafter!
- 2.The espousal of a notion of public good, drawing people beyond the personal and consumerist.
- 3.His support for emancipation alienated many of the more traditional Anglican Tories, while his espousal of free trade split the party and ended his own political career.
- 1.archaic terms for a wedding or wedding feast
- 2.the act of becoming betrothed or engaged
- 3.the act of accepting with approval; favorable reception
- 订婚; 拥护，支持; 拥护;
- espousal of a claim
- espousal matrimony nuptial wedding
- engage oneself to espousal precontract troth