- n. 得意洋洋，欣喜；提拔；举起
- 1.The news filled us with exaltation.
- 2.In his face there was a look of exaltation not unmixed with recklessness.
- 3.Loan loss reserve inner part control system of design is exaltation our country commercial bank loan loss reserve inner part control efficiency of foundation terrace.
- 1.a state of being carried away by overwhelming emotion
- 2.the location of a planet in the zodiac at which it is believed to exert its maximum influence
- 3.a flock of larks (especially a flock of larks in flight overhead)
- 4.the elevation of a person (as to the status of a god)
- 超加折射; 兴奋; 纯化; 精炼;
- optical exaltation
- 旋光性增强; 释义：旋光性增强;
- Arcane Exaltation
- 神奇晋升; 神秘提升;
- arane exaltation
- Alaa exaltation
- 男性英文名字 阿拉伯;