- vt. 检查；调查；[计算机] 检测；考试
- 1.to examine a prospective purchase
- 2.Now let me examine your nose.
- 3.I want to examine your throat, too.
- 1.consider in detail and subject to an analysis in order to discover essential features or meaning
- 2.observe, check out, and look over carefully or inspect
- 3.question or examine thoroughly and closely
- 4.question closely
- 5.put to the test, as for its quality, or give experimental use to
- 查看; 检验; 调查; 检查;
- examine goods
- performance examine
- examine into
- 调查、细查……; 究 究; 查问; 调查、细查;
- to examine
- 检验; 观察; 校验;