- n. 过度（非常，格外）；冗余
- 1.In any case, all his works deal with the extravagance and excessiveness of the artist in search of his image.
- 2.Problem is excessiveness the reaction may cause the crisis spread and then cause market the participants of misgiving ego realization.
- 3.Reply a bubble economy, can't a while it of the direction be complete to turn round to come over and tighten same can't lead nasty excessiveness.
- 1.immoderation as a consequence of going beyond sufficient or permitted limits
- 冗余; 过度; 奢侈;
- excessiveness of perpetrator
- restraining excessiveness to acquire harmony