- adj. 兴奋的；激动的；活跃的
- a. unexcited
- 1.My daughter is always excited when I come home.
- 2.Which season finale are you most excited to watch?
- 3.The very mystery of him excited her curiosity like a door that had neither lock nor key.
- 1.in an aroused state
- 2.(of persons) excessively affected by emotion
- 3.marked by uncontrolled excitement or emotion
- 4.(of e.g. a molecule) made reactive or more reactive
- 受激; 兴奋的; 兴奋; 激发的;
- series excited
- excited by
- excited ion
- 受激离子; 激发离子;
- excited center
- 受激中感; 受激中心;