- n. 逐出教会
- 1.It says that under Canon Law, excommunication is automatic for ordinations without papal approval.
- 2.The operation was said to have been a success but the man later had the implant removed under threat of excommunication from the church.
- 3.Returning to Lombardy, Frederick drove out the papal armies which had invaded his territories, and forced the pope to end his excommunication .
- 1.the state of being excommunicated
- 2.the act of banishing a member of a church from the communion of believers and the privileges of the
- 逐出教会; 开除; 除教; 绝罚;