- n. 执行，实行；完成；死刑
- 1.The powers of heaven and earth mysteriously assist in its execution.
- 2.The execution notice requires our company to assist the execution of the verdict.
- 3.Method: The container element for a play and the conditions governing its execution.
- 1.putting a condemned person to death
- 2.the act of performing; of doing something successfully; using knowledge as distinguished from merely
- 3.(computer science) the process of carrying out an instruction by a computer
- 4.(law) the completion of a legal instrument (such as a contract or deed) by signing it (and perhaps s
- 5.a routine court order that attempts to enforce the judgment that has been granted to a plaintiff by
- 6.the act of accomplishing some aim or executing some order
- 7.unlawful premeditated killing of a human being by a human being
- 执行力; 进行; 实行; 完成;
- execution cycle
- 执行周期; 执行循环; 完成周期; 执行周;
- break execution
- 中断执行; 実行中止;
- Execution score
- 完成分; 瀹屾垚鍒;
- execution unit
- 执行单元; 执行部件;