- vi. 爆炸，爆发；激增
- 1.The bomb and other explosive exploded.
- 2.In four days the plants explode into leaf and flower.
- 3.If no ship is in its path, after a while the torpedo will explode.
- 1.cause to burst with a violent release of energy
- 2.burst outward, usually with noise
- 3.show a violent emotional reaction
- 4.be unleashed; emerge with violence or noise
- 5.destroy by exploding
- 6.cause to burst as a result of air pressure; of stop consonants like /p/, /t/, and /k/
- 7.drive from the stage by noisy disapproval
- 8.show (a theory or claim) to be baseless, or refute and make obsolete
- 9.burst and release energy as through a violent chemical or physical reaction
- 10.increase rapidly and in an uncontrolled manner
- 爆炸,发作; 分解; 分散组; 爆炸;
- explode loudly
- EXPLODE X
- 分解 修改命令;
- explode with
- 爆发、突发……; 爆发、突发;
- I explode