- n. 出口
- 1.Asks the airport exportation in where?
- 2.Pay the costs of inspection and customs formalities necessary for exportation as well as all duties and taxes.
- 3.I am familiar with exportation procedure, have good interpersonal skills and could communicate with others well in English.
- 1.commodities (goods or services) sold to a foreign country
- 2.the commercial activity of selling and shipping goods to a foreign country
- 出口; 输出; 出口/出口产品; 出口货;
- negotiate exportation
- Exportation Affairs
- unplanned exportation
- definitive exportation