- vt. 揭露，揭发；使曝光；显示
- v. cover
- 1.The storekeeper exposed his wares.
- 2.I will expose his all lawless actions.
- 3.Here I shade and hide my thoughts, I myself do not expose them.
- 1.the exposure of an impostor or a fraud
- 2.expose or make accessible to some action or influence
- 3.make known to the public information that was previously known only to a few people or that was mean
- 4.to show, make visible or apparent
- 5.remove all or part of one's clothes to show one's body
- 6.disclose to view as by removing a cover
- 7.put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- 8.expose to light, of photographic film
- 9.expose while ridiculing; especially of pretentious or false claims and ideas
- 10.abandon by leaving out in the open air
- 揭露; 公开; 暴露,揭穿; 暴露;
- Auto Expose
- Expose bosom
- 袒 胸;
- expose Cu