- adj. 模糊的；头晕的；虚弱的；衰弱的
- 1.She fainted away with the shock of the news.
- 2.Pittypat:Every time I think of it I feel faint!
- 3.A faint lamp glimmers at the end of the passage.
- 1.a spontaneous loss of consciousness caused by insufficient blood to the brain
- 2.pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- 3.deficient in magnitude; barely perceptible; lacking clarity or brightness or loudness etc
- 4.lacking clarity or distinctness
- 5.lacking strength or vigor
- 6.weak and likely to lose consciousness
- 7.indistinctly understood or felt or perceived
- 8.lacking conviction or boldness or courage
- 晕倒，装死; 晕厥; 昏厥; 昏迷;
- faint band
- faint voice
- Faint Aroma
- faint pulse