- fall by the wayside
- v. enter，participate
- 1.We must care for the weak who would otherwise fall by the wayside.
- 2.But those concerns may fall by the wayside if the leadership decides more infrastructure projects are needed to offset weaker exports.
- 3.Now you would possibly wonder if that could happen from Spirit side how come some people just don't get it and they fall by the wayside.
- 1.give up in the face of defeat of lacking hope; admit defeat
- Fall by the wayside
- 落在路旁; 半途而废（落在路旁）; 半途而废，中途退出; 半途而废;