- adv. 很；遥远地；久远地；到很远的距离；到很深的程度
- 1.Does the letter have to go far ?
- 2.Rockets can fly far out into space.
- 3.No it was builded far from accident.
- 1.a terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the government dominated by Tutsi and to institute
- 2.at a great distance in time or space or degree
- 3.being of a considerable distance or length
- 4.being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- 5.beyond a norm in opinion or actions
- 1.to a considerable degree; very much
- 2.at or to or from a great distance in space
- 3.at or to a certain point or degree
- 4.remote in time
- 5.to an advanced stage or point
- 认假率; 误识率; 远程; 错误接受率;
- so far
- 到某个程度; 到这种程度; 到目前为止; 就此范围来说;
- far example
- go far
- （人）大有前途; 成功; 效力大; 扬名;
- Far fog