- adj. 凶猛的；猛烈的；暴躁的
- 1.The competition is so fierce.
- 2.Fierce animals such as lions and tigers have sharp teeth and claws.
- 3.Besides that, there is also a fierce debate over the question whether human cloning experiments should be allowed.
- 1.marked by extreme and violent energy
- 2.marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid
- 3.ruthless in competition
- 4.violently agitated and turbulent
- 凶猛的，残忍的; 凶猛的; 强烈的; 愤怒的;
- Fierce Soldier
- Fierce Retaliation
- fierce fight
- Fierce Panda