- adj. 对半的；利弊各半的；平分为二的
- a. even
- 1.We agree we 'd share the housework fifty - fifty… That is just wishful think.
- 2.They found the treasure and divided it up fifty-fifty (on a fifty-fifty basis).
- 3.It was fifty - fifty chance which staircase he would use. So I tossed a coin and waited hopefully at the exit.
- 1.equal in degree or extent or amount; or equally matched or balanced
- 对半分！; 五五支付; 平均地; 对半;
- go fifty-fifty
- 平分; 均摊; 各付各的; 均分摊, 平分, 合力(做某事);
- fifty-fifty ball
- go fifty-fifty with
- 与...平分; 与...均摊;
- a fifty - fifty chance