- n. 坚定；坚固；坚度
- 1.Love asks faith, and faith asks firmness.
- 2.Love asks faith, and faith asks firmness.
- 3.They love the house, but are not sure of the firmness of its foundation.
- 1.the muscle tone of healthy tissue
- 2.the trait of being resolute
- 3.the property of being unyielding to the touch
- 4.the quality of being steady or securely and immovably fixed in place
- 坚固; 坚度; 坚定; 坚固性;
- wind firmness
- 风阻力; 暴风抗力; 耐风力; 抗风力;
- firmness meter
- 坚固度测定计; 果实硬度测定计; 坚实度计;
- Firmness of MInd
- cigarette firmness tester