- vi. 捕鱼，钓鱼；用钩捞取
- 1.I think I see some fish right under us, Dad.
- 爸爸 我想我看见些鱼就在我们下方的水 。
- 2.All cats love fish but fear to wet their paws.
- 3.White: Hey, I think I see some fish right under us.
- 1.any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through g
- 2.the flesh of fish used as food
- 3.(astrology) a person who is born while the sun is in Pisces
- 4.the twelfth sign of the zodiac; the sun is in this sign from about February 19 to March 20
- 1.seek indirectly
- 2.catch or try to catch fish or shellfish
- 荧光原位杂交; 鱼类; fluorescence in situ hybridization; 荧光原位杂交技术;
- fish shashlik
- 炭烧鱼串; 碳烧鱼串; 碳烧鱼段; 炭烧鱼串〔西菜名;
- Big Fish
- 大鱼; 大智若鱼; 大鱼奇缘; 大鱼（大智若鱼）;
- fish jelly
- 鱼肉冻; 鱼肉冻〔西菜名;
- fish podjarka