- adj. 飞行的
- 1.Are you flying like you want to?
- 2.I really enjoy flying.
- 3.Dreams of flying.
- 1.an instance of traveling by air
- 2.capable of or engaged in flight
- 3.moving swiftly
- 4.streaming or flapping or spreading wide as if in a current of air
- 5.designed for swift movement or action
- 6.of or relating to passage through the air (especially aviation)
- 7.hurried and brief
- 8.done swiftly in or as if in the air; used e.g. of a racing start in which runners are already in mot
- 飞翔; 飞行; 飞扬的; 飞行的;
- flying fox
- 缆道; 飞狐; 大蝙蝠; 狐蝠;
- Flying threads
- 布面拖纱; 布面飞花纱头(织疵);
- flying jib
- 艏三角帆; 飞帆; 船首三角帆;
- Flying High
- 逢凶化吉满天飞; 翱翔; 在高空飞行; 皋翔;