- vt. 使集中在一点上；调节…的焦距
- 1.In my display, I focalize the light cast by the equipment on the sentence in the most representative page of the Bible and project it onto a wall.
- 2.By its multi-solution idea, we can focalize discretionary detail of detection of cable-stayed bridge and process in time field and frequency field.
- 3.It is very hard to ask a person in a few minutes about his entire life, so I won't, and I'll just try to focalize on some moments of your enormous work.
- 1.concentrate on a particular place or spot
- 2.bring into focus or alignment; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions
- 3.become focussed or come into focus
- 4.put (an image) into focus
- 聚焦; 使集中在一点上; 使集中在焦点上; 调焦距;