- n. 喷泉，泉水；源泉
- 1.From the fountain and the caves.
- 2.Woman, in your laughter you have the music of the fountain of life.
- 3.We have a fountain in the garden and they have a stream that has no end.
- 1.a structure from which an artificially produced jet of water arises
- 2.a natural flow of ground water
- 3.an artificially produced flow of water
- 4.a plumbing fixture that provides a flow of water
- 喷泉; 泉水; 泉; 喷水;
- Drinking Fountain
- 饮水机; 饮水喷头; 喷泉饮水器; 自动饮水器;
- wall fountain
- lava fountain
- 熔岩喷泉; 熔岩泉; 熔岩喷泉 溶岩喷泉; 熔岩涌丘;
- FOUNTAIN SET