- adj. 浓郁的；醇厚的；魁梧的；躯体大的
- 1.Full-Bodied: A rich, extracted wine with a mouth filling sensation of weight or mass. See body.
- 2.Grown in volcanic soil, this fair trade coffee is full-bodied with a light acidity and hints of cocoa.
- 3.Brewed from roasted unmalted barley, this beer has a bitter-hoppy taste, is full-bodied and extremely dark colored.
- 1.marked by richness and fullness of flavor
- 醇厚的; 强劲有潜力; 浓郁的; （味道等）浓郁而强烈的;
- Full-bodied money
- 商品货币; 足价货币，足值货币;
- full-bodied wine
- full-bodied strapping
- representative full-bodied money