- n. 运行，运作；功能；机能；起酌（function的动名词）
- 1.Each time from the very deepest consciousness raising meditation, with all my chakras wide open and fully functioning.
- 2.Intentionally making, dissemination of computer viruses and other destructive procedures, the impact of computer information systems functioning.
- 3.Thoreau certainly disapproved of starvation, but he would put into feeding himself only as much effort as would keep him functioning for more important efforts.
- 1.process or manner of functioning or operating
- 2.performing or able to perform its regular function
- 运行; 起酌; 机能; 功能;
- optimal functioning
- functioning capital
- 经营资本, 职能资本; 职能资本; 执行职能的资本;
- Executive functioning
- functioning tumor