- n. 胆汁；五倍子；怨恨；苦味
- 1.How should knee joint gall do?
- 2.A honey tongue, a heart of gall.
- 3.Left knee joint why anonymous gall?
- 1.an open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle
- 2.a skin sore caused by chafing
- 3.abnormal swelling of plant tissue caused by insects or microorganisms or injury
- 4.a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
- 5.a digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder; aids in the digestion of fats
- 6.the trait of being rude and impertinent; inclined to take liberties
- 1.become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- 2.irritate or vex
- 胆汁; 擦伤; 恐吓; 磨损;
- Chinese Gall
- 五倍子; 五倍子粉末; 释义：五倍子;
- rind gall
- 树瘤; 愈合; 伤皮愈合;
- fungus gall
- 菌瘦; 菌瘿; 菌瘤; 释义：菌瘿;
- gall nut
- 五倍子; 释义：五倍子,没食子;